Vision and Mission
Our vision is “save Bali, save water”.
We will educate, the local community, property developers; and staff, managers and owners of attractions, accommodation and restaurants within the tourism industry in Bali.
We will convey our message, of the importance of using quality clean water free of harmful contaminants, minimising water use and recycling water to protect and replenish Bali’s future ground water supplies.
We will provide access to the technology to achieve our vision whilst creating exceptional value for our customers, a fair and reasonable financial return on our investment and an environment which promotes continuous growth and achievement in our employees. Our long term success is very important, our suppliers, employees and stakeholders are counting on us. Our vision is summed up in the acronym below that serves as a reminder of the 8 core ideas :
- Secrets are hard to sell, our vision is shared, digested and ingrained in our Starfish team.
- Take great care of very important people, especially our staff, customers and suppliers.
- Allow for adjustments in our strategy, new conditions bring new opportunity and ideas.
- Resource strengths and maintaining expertise in our field will be our point of difference.
- Future generations can expect continued advances in our water purification technology.
- Innovation is our driving force, so pursue continuous development and improvement.
- Sustaining competitive advantage and achieving objectives is our long term plan.
- Having the right product at the right time at the right price will deliver stable profitability.
- The mission of Starfish Bali is to provide expert advice and tailor made solutions for individuals, groups, companies and communities and their clean water requirements.
- We focus on best practises in the design and installation of our patented water purification technology and offer a level of after sales support that exceeds the expectations of our customers.
- Our innovative business model is designed to provide our customers with a “no brainer” buying decision in terms of value.